cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can i block certains calls from the internal CCM5.1(3)

connect101
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

With a CCME, i know how to restrict call with the COR-list.

But with the call manager, how to do it?

Explanation :

In the building there is many organisation (partition) like UN (WHO,UNDP,ILO,...).

Into each organisation ,there are executives, employees and operators.

I want that only the operators can dial external number such as PSTN, and International calls.

And the other ephones can do only the internal call.

Where can i build the class of restriction?

How to do it with call manager?

Thank you very much.

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In Callmanager, this is acomplished with the use of partitions and calling search spaces. So, you would put your PSTN router patterns in partitions such as LOCAL, LD, INTL, LOCAL, etc. Put your internal DNs in a partition called INTERNAL. Create a CSS which contains the PSTN partitions and assign this to the operator phones. Create another CSS which has access to only the INTERNAL partition and assign this to other phones. With this setup, you can also get more granular and allow certain phones access to only internal DNs and local PSTN numbers, for example.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Solo,

Just to add a note to the great info from Brandon, this interactive guide has some excellent configuration tips and ideas!

Voice Dial Plan Interactive Voice Network Configuration Example

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00807f54af.shtml

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: