ASA5510 query

Unanswered Question
Feb 5th, 2008

I have a Cisco ASA5510 which has four interfaces plus a managemnet interfaces,I have got the license to activate the fourth interface also.

now If I assign the security level for the ethernet 0/0 as 0 and named as outside ISP1 and connect a ISP WAN link,then if I assign the security level for the ethernet 0/1 as 1 and named as outside ISP2 Can I connect the second ISP link to this interface and use it as a redundant ISP?and ethernet 0/2 with security level as 100 and named as inside,and ethernet 0/3 with the security level 50 and named as DMZ.

Please clarify my doubts.

And also please clarify how many access-lists can be configured with the default memory?

Thanks and Regards,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
sivakondalarao Wed, 02/06/2008 - 01:33

I couldn't find no. of supported access-lists using default memory in cisco site.

Let me know if you find that info.

Lavanholy Sun, 02/10/2008 - 20:22

Hi SKRao,

Thanks for the info.

The documents helps me to configure teh redundant,can I have both interfaces configured as an outside interface with two different security level and configure both in active-active ,so that I can allow the LAN users to browse the net through the DSL ISP and all VPN users to come in through the leased or I can do load balancing through he interfaces.

Please help me.

Thanks and Regards,

This Discussion