Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA5510 query

Lavanholy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Cisco ASA5510 which has four interfaces plus a managemnet interfaces,I have got the license to activate the fourth interface also.

now If I assign the security level for the ethernet 0/0 as 0 and named as outside ISP1 and connect a ISP WAN link,then if I assign the security level for the ethernet 0/1 as 1 and named as outside ISP2 Can I connect the second ISP link to this interface and use it as a redundant ISP?and ethernet 0/2 with security level as 100 and named as inside,and ethernet 0/3 with the security level 50 and named as DMZ.

Please clarify my doubts.

And also please clarify how many access-lists can be configured with the default memory?

Thanks and Regards,

S.Venkataraman.

5 Replies 5

sivakondalarao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

It may be irrelevant, but I wanted to know the os version.

regards

skrao

Hi,

The OS is 7.0

Thanks and regards,

S.Venkataraman

sivakondalarao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please go through the below link, and let me know if any questions.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00806e880b.shtml

regards

skrao

sivakondalarao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I couldn't find no. of supported access-lists using default memory in cisco site.

Let me know if you find that info.

regards

skrao

Hi SKRao,

Thanks for the info.

The documents helps me to configure teh redundant,can I have both interfaces configured as an outside interface with two different security level and configure both in active-active ,so that I can allow the LAN users to browse the net through the DSL ISP and all VPN users to come in through the leased or I can do load balancing through he interfaces.

Please help me.

Thanks and Regards,

S.Venkataraman.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: