I have some changes on my network and i am trying to figure out a way to get it work. but I must say i am a bit lost.
I was given this requirements:
1) connect to 2 MPLS providers
2) Traffic that doesnt require to be NATed is send out the MPLS router, those required to be NATed is send via NAT router.
3) when one MPLS provider down, the traffic should be automatically routed to the second MPLS provider.
4) load sharing on both MPLS link.
5) all traffic must pass through the Riverbed optimizer.
The MPLS router will run BGP. All sites are isolated network, SiteA will link to mpls1, siteB will link to mpls2. The GRE tunnel is meant to connect sites that are using conflicting IP addresses with the rest of the sites but not among themselves.
I have done some reading but I am not sure if this is going to work. Attached is the diagram of the setup. I would appreciate any comments and if possible, pointing me to the right info to get this network running.