cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incredimail

IIAGDTRnSC
Level 1
Level 1

I take pains to block Incredimail coming in here because it has caused problems when users click on their links to install their goofy animations in the Lotus Notes mail files.

I would love to be able to strip out all links in the emails but so far the best I can do is catch an animated gif.

Anyone else here have problems with Incredimail? I try to block it also on the web but I'd just as soon remove any links in the email body so the user never sees it.

- Richard

3 Replies 3

I would love to be able to strip out all links in the emails but so far the best I can do is catch an animated gif.

- Richard

I believe that AsyncOS 6.1 for Email will include a new message filter:

• edit-body-text(). The edit-body-text() filter strips a regular expression from a message body and replaces it with text that you specify.

Be sure to read the 6.1 release notes before upgrading or using any of the new features.

IIAGDTRnSC
Level 1
Level 1

• edit-body-text(). The edit-body-text() filter strips a regular expression from a message body and replaces it with text that you specify.

Be sure to read the 6.1 release notes before upgrading or using any of the new features.

That will be something I have needed for a long time, thanks for the grain of hope.

IIAGDTRnSC
Level 1
Level 1

That will be something I have needed for a long time, thanks for the grain of hope.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: