cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSUF and Rapid Spanning-tree

pverstegen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,on a "stack" of two 2950's I was able to configure Cross Stack Uplink Fast feauture with the spanning-tree stack-port command. Is this CSUF feature also available on a "stack" of two 3560's running rapid spanning-tree?

Best regards, Peter

4 Replies 4

Amit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Peter,

Is it 3750, you are talking about? as 2950's donot support stacking. Also, 3560's also donot support 3560 and CSUF feature is not supported on 3560's.

HTH, please rate if it does.

-amit singh

Hi,

Sure that's not what I meant. What I do mean is connecting two 3560's via een Gigastack-like interface, both running uplinkfast. By issuing the spanning-tree stack-port command the cost of this interconnecting interfaces will rise so one of the fiber optic uplinks is blocked. On a 2950 this works well. On a 3560 the command is not supported I think. So question is, is there an other command for this. Regards, Peter

Hi Peter,

Your question in the first post wasnt clear. I gave my answer based on what one could have assumed.

I believe you have used the wrong rating system. Thanks for it anyways. Please dont use wrong rating system, it discourges one's motivation.

-amit singh

So now the question is clear do you have a suggestion which command to use in stead of the spanning-tree stack-port interface configuration command?

Peter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: