Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6: Device Center Summary - Not all information seen

rajeshakumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am unable to see all information for devices in Device Center Summary page except Device IP Address and Device Type.

Before I could see inventory and archive Last collected time and much more commands were available..

Is there a way to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks in advance.

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is seen in Device Center is contingent on the applications managing the device. If the device is removed from apps like RME and Campus, what you see under DC will be greatly reduced. To see inventory and archive information, the device must be managed by RME. Check RME's device list, and make sure this device appears in the Normal devices list.

Hi Joe, Thanks for the information.

But I am able to see the devices in the RME records and last collection time as Feb 02 2008.

Is there any known issues or any log files I can look into for any anomalies?

how do you access the device center view for this device, by typing in the IP address or by selecting the device from the Device Selector Tree ?

- try the later one if do not have done it yet.

Hi, have tried both ways, by typing the Device name/IP and by selecting it under the device Selector. it gives the same result.

Please provide a screenshot of what you see when you select this device in Device Center. Then provide a screenshot showing that this same device is managed in RME.

Hi, due to security policy reason, I will not be able to provide the screenshot on this forum, but if you could send me an email on rajesh-a.kumar@hp.com, I can reply back to you with the screenshot.

Thanks

In that case, you should open a TAC service request with these details, and they can verify your settings, and guide you through troubleshooting.

Hi Joe, Thanks for the information

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco