802 Exam on Friday

Unanswered Question
Feb 6th, 2008

Failed the first attempt (790) which really Pi**** me off since I thought I did better so how are the questions weighed? Is each question worth the same amount of points, or questions with multiple answers worth more? For multiple answers, if I have one wrong, is the other correct answer worth anything?

cheers,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
dbeare Wed, 02/06/2008 - 09:51

How questions are weighted is proprietary information to Cisco, and something they won't disclose. I would suggest focusing on the areas that you didn't do as well in before retesting, and you should be set. Best of luck.

AndySajous_2 Wed, 02/06/2008 - 14:36

Obviously no one really knows, but from my experience the simulation questions are weighted more.

ciscomoderator. Thu, 02/07/2008 - 13:44

Hi jfenton34,

Cisco does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice. The number of questions on each exam differs and the number of points per question differs, therefore we are unable to provide you with an exact passmark for any Cisco Career Certification exams. The passing score and the exact number of questions will be displayed on the screen at the beginning your exam. After completing an exam, candidates receive an individualized score report including a score breakout by exam section for pinpointing areas of strength and weakness.

To open a case or find answers to your certification questions please visit our Certification Online Support page at www.cisco.com/go/certsupport

Best Regards,

Cisco Moderator

Actions

This Discussion