Forward to Voicemail Speed Dial button

Unanswered Question
Feb 6th, 2008

I have a customer that has been running on a CCM 4.1(3) platform. On one of the 7960 phones which has the 7914 expansion module attached, they have a Speed Dial button which when pressed diverts the line to voicemail...

I have installed a new CCM5.1 system and I can't work out how you get a speed dial button to perform the function of diverting the line to the Unity system... I didn't think that was possible (but it's working on the old system)...

Any ideas?!?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
hadbou Tue, 02/12/2008 - 11:27

Cisco Unity Connection supports single-site messaging and centralized messaging with a single messaging server.

Deployments involving both Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Unity or Unity Connection use one call processing model for Unified CM and one messaging model for Cisco Unity. The messaging deployment model is independent from the type of call processing model deployed.

In addition to the three messaging deployment models, Cisco Unity also supports messaging failover. (See Messaging Failover.) Cisco Unity Connection does not currently support failover. Because Cisco Unity Connection uses only a single server without any networking between servers, it supports only the single-site and centralized messaging models.

All messaging deployment models support both voicemail and unified messaging installations. Cisco Unity Connection supports voicemail only.

This Discussion