cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User Extension not showing in Corporate Directory on

DMobley1022
Level 1
Level 1

I have a User whose name shows in the Corporate Directory, however his Extension not showing in Corporate Directory and unlike all other users who have a telephone Icon next to their name, his just has like a keypad icon.

Where do I start to troubleshoot this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dustin,

Yes, I'm 99% sure that is where the problem will be found :)

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Dustin,

Have a look for this user in the User config in ccmadmin. It's likely that there is no phone number listed on their User Config Page. (I just tried this in the Lab)

Hope this helps!

Rob

When I view the "End User" under User Management that User has no Phone listed for that users. I tried to find a way to manually change it, but I don't think I can because we are set to sync with AD.

So I'm thinking that the error may be in AD? What do you think?

Hi Dustin,

Yes, I'm 99% sure that is where the problem will be found :)

Hope this helps!

Rob

Yes the problem was in the AD. In AD the user had no # in the IP phone field and that was the problem.

Thanks;

Dustin

Hi Dustin,

You are most welcome! It's nice when a plan comes together :)

Take care,

Rob

That's right.

Why are you answering on a 13 year old post that you seem to not even have been apart off and not actually giving any valuable information in your reply?

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: