Views
Helpful
Replies

Serial Number of IPPhone

k_divakar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

How can i retreive the serial number of a ipphone connected to a call manager ?

Can i get it by passing a SOAP Request ?. If so can someone pls let me know the SOAP request for it ?

TIA

Divakar

9 Replies 9

k_divakar
Level 1
Level 1

IS someone there to answer my query ?

This was posted to the IP Phone Services for End Users forum:

I have tried it and it works fine

Posted by: mattiep00 - Network Analyst, Production Services Network

Feb 7, 2008, 12:15am PST

Hi,

Unfortunately a previous business partner has stolen my product code and is selling it under a different name, therefore I am now giving my software away for free. Descriptions:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ffegzcgiwi

Serial Grabber for Cisco IPT Phones solves all of your Cisco phone auditing requirements. Simply enter your subnet range and IP Phone Scanner will bring back the Serial Number, MAC address, Directory Number and Model Name / Type.

* Supports Leading Cisco IPT Devices

* Retrieve Serial Numbers, MAC Addresses and More!

* Export data into CSV / Excel

Hello Ali,

I need this little software to grab the serial number of th ip phones but it no longer available in the above address. Could you please send it to me using my email address?

btajkarimi@yahoo.com

Thanks,

MK

I have sent it to your email address hope it resolves your problem

Hi,

do you have the source code? I would be interested in obtaining the serialnumber of an IP Phone without enabling Web access on the phone. thanks!

cheers,

alej

I have written my own version of this app aswell, and unfortunatly the http server is the only way to get the serial number from the phone remotely.

Chad

Hi Ali,

Could you send this code to plamen.danov@gmail.com please.

Thanks

The only way to do this remotely is to scrape the HTTP interface of the phones.  One of the first values there is the Serial Number.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Hi Ali,

I tried to download the code but the link is invalid, do you thing you can send this to me? jdelgado@fusionetcorp.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: