Views
Helpful
Replies

Programs to get IP Phone Serial Numbers/Send Message to Phones

mattiep00
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Unfortunately a previous business partner has stolen my product code and is selling it under a different name, therefore I am now giving my software away for free. Descriptions:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ffegzcgiwi

Serial Grabber for Cisco IPT Phones solves all of your Cisco phone auditing requirements. Simply enter your subnet range and IP Phone Scanner will bring back the Serial Number, MAC address, Directory Number and Model Name / Type.

* Supports Leading Cisco IPT Devices

* Retrieve Serial Numbers, MAC Addresses and More!

* Export data into CSV / Excel

Message Pusher:

http://www.mediafire.com/?89b50dxmvyi

Send test messages and a sound clip to ranges of Cisco IP Phones. Just associate a user to all of your phones, and then use the username/password to send to the IP Address range of those phones!

10 Replies 10

mattiep00
Level 1
Level 1

I would appreciate it if you could send these out to any other forums as well - share my applications, hopefully you find them useful. Send any feedback to matthewpook@googlemail.com

Thanks!

Has anyone tried these? Are they safe? Do they work as described by Mattie?

~ Liz

I loaded it to my Laptop ,that is how I was able to scan it. I tried to copy to my Call Manager but it would not run. Something about Missing DLL

I tried these. I am sure they are not supported. however they seem to work. I scanned them no virus. I ran the serial numbers. it looks good. I ran the message thingy and it is creeping the heck out of prople. LOL

pharden
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone loaded this in CCM? I scanned it it looks safe....

Hi,

To run these programs you will need the MS .NET framework V2, which is not installed on CallManager. You just run these applications from a PC on your network which is able to ping the phones you wish to scan. Insert the relevant IP address ranges and away it goes.

Ta,

pharden
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone else tried these? There seems to be some limitaions on the message pusher. but the Serial number program works very well

Awesome little utility. Serial Grabber doesn't support ATA186 boxes unfortunately, but we've only a few of those, so I can do them manually.

This little tool saves me having to walk around to and do this manually. Thanks!

As above, excellent tool, shame your business partner has done the dirty. Anyone know if it'll locate 7912's?

Cheers

akosty
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, do you still have a version of the Serial Grabber for Cisco IPT Phones that will work with current phones that you will share?  The link above no longer works.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: