cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to retrieve sever type profile on IPCC desktop Administrator

sdeltoro1
Level 1
Level 1

I have ccm 6.0 integrated to LDAP win 2003 server(on unity server), and I have IPCC 5.0 premium 5 seats integrated to CCM, when install the administrator desktop or supervisor desktop to monitor the agents this get the error:Unable to retrieve sever type profile this is shown on log file and on message from windows display error contact LDAP: the pc's reside on another dominio and have win xp intalled. Any Ideas?

4 Replies 4

You may want to post this in contact center area you will get more and faster response.

Is your ipcc server and pc where supervisor or admin installed communicating? like basic ping.

you can try installing both these administrator and supervisor on same machine where you have ipcc installed then see what you get.

Good luck,

Baseer.

Thanks for answer and recommendations,

actually I can't install the admin desktop on ipcc server because is 2003 server isn't compatible system, when try to install it this stop it and say that is not compatible.

by the way the inicial error on agent and supervisor or admin is error ldap and on log the error is unable to retrieve server type profile

not too sure if this might help but had some issues installing ipcc agent software already and it was due to my firewall which was central.

ran sniffer and checked firewall and the firewall was blocking the ports (was seeing it as an attack)

thank you for helping, it is working right now, it was necesary reinstall the ipcc, working on standard version and after probing the agent, upgrade licensing to premium and work fine.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: