Views
Helpful
Replies

EAP-FAST changes..

sunil
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

I'm new to supplicant development for wireless device. I'm not seeing any EAP-FAST packets coming to supplicant wireless device form the Radius Server(ACS) through Access point as i'm able to see the packet exchange between ACS server and the Access point but not between the supplicant and Access point.

And My Access point supports EAP-FAST.I doubt that my driver is not forwarding the EAP-FAST packets.

Does any changes are required for wireless driver to forward the EAP-FAST packets.

Please reply ASAP.

thanks

Sunil

2 Replies 2

tstanik
Level 5
Level 5

The EAP-FAST authentication will work form Client towards AAAServer, whereas AAAserver is checking ext DB. The WISM is just to transport EAP packets. Therefore you need to configure WISM for EAP-FAST. Configuration for WISM is the same as for WLC for EAP. Following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_qanda_item09186a008064a991.shtml

Thanks tstanik.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card