Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA5510 WebVPN hangs after about 2-3 weeks

MaseBarnes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a ASA5510, 50 WebVPN User License, currently configured for WebVPN and only serving 4 Intranetlinks, nothing more. Everything works great, but after 2 or 3 weeks it hangs. I can login, but when I want to use the OWA link, it says the server is unavailable. Pressing the Backbutton brings me to main menu and other links work. After logging out from WebVPN I can't login again. It hangs while loading the certificate (it's an own one, but not selfsigned from the ASA). I can connect through SSH (so SSL should work), but I can't connect with ASDM.

I turned on debugging everything about crypto, http and webvpn, but there was no error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

MB

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Reload the device and try again. Backup your configuration and try upgrading the ASA software version to check if this works.

Hi,

the latest version is already installed. After a reload everything works fine, but I don't want to reload the ASA every 2 weeks :(

Thanks

MB

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: