Views
Helpful
Replies

LDAP integration in CUCM 6

alvdelafuente
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have a problem integrating the CUCM 6 with an Active Directory. I configure all the parameters of the LDAP system and the LDAP directory, click in the sync button, and the system tell me that the proccess is succesfull. I have end users that pass to the inactive status because they are not configure in the AD, but the new users of the AD Directory do not appers in the CCM directory. Is there any log to view the procces of sinc.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Depending on your size of AD, the sync may take 30+ minutes to work. Be patient.

The syncagent may need to be restarted as well.

Check the sync status using RTMT tool log files. There could something not working during the sync or has stopped.

You may also want to point to a global catalog server to see if this resolves any issues.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Depending on your size of AD, the sync may take 30+ minutes to work. Be patient.

The syncagent may need to be restarted as well.

Check the sync status using RTMT tool log files. There could something not working during the sync or has stopped.

You may also want to point to a global catalog server to see if this resolves any issues.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Álvaro

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: