Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to disconnect an active call?

Not applicable

Is there a command that will allow me to disconnect an active call in an IOS gateway without disrupting everyone using the PRI?

Thanks,

Josh

5 Replies 5

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

try a shut on the actual channel

voice-port 0/0/0:23.1

shut

Have not done this, I dont think, but it may work

No it doesn't. First the .1 notation refers to a subinterface that doesn't exists, then the only voice port that exist is 0/0/0:23, not 0/0/0:1.

I am not talking about the serial subinterface. I just verified on my 2811 running c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.123-11.T10.bin that when i go to config mode and then type voice-port 0/0/0:23.1 i can enter the channel and puts me in config-voiceport mode. You actually have most of the config commands that you would for a normal voice-port. I remembered this because I had to busyout a particular channel before

You are right, I have tried and one can enter a notation indicating a timeslot after dot, however is taken as a synonymous for the port without the dot, so you end shutdown the D channel.

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try "show call active voice comapct", find ID, then clear call voice causecode 1 calling-number XXX. There is also an ID option.

Not sure if that works if you're using MGCP. If you have a badly stuck call however the above is not enough.