Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to disconnect an active call?

Not applicable

Is there a command that will allow me to disconnect an active call in an IOS gateway without disrupting everyone using the PRI?

Thanks,

Josh

5 Replies 5

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

try a shut on the actual channel

voice-port 0/0/0:23.1

shut

Have not done this, I dont think, but it may work

No it doesn't. First the .1 notation refers to a subinterface that doesn't exists, then the only voice port that exist is 0/0/0:23, not 0/0/0:1.

I am not talking about the serial subinterface. I just verified on my 2811 running c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.123-11.T10.bin that when i go to config mode and then type voice-port 0/0/0:23.1 i can enter the channel and puts me in config-voiceport mode. You actually have most of the config commands that you would for a normal voice-port. I remembered this because I had to busyout a particular channel before

You are right, I have tried and one can enter a notation indicating a timeslot after dot, however is taken as a synonymous for the port without the dot, so you end shutdown the D channel.

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try "show call active voice comapct", find ID, then clear call voice causecode 1 calling-number XXX. There is also an ID option.

Not sure if that works if you're using MGCP. If you have a badly stuck call however the above is not enough.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: