cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyone with 400+ users using WEBDIALER?

jalsman
Level 1
Level 1

I've got 400+ users using the webdialer. We currently send some users to the subscriber to hit the app and the other users going to publisher. However in the webdialer settings I only have the publisher listed as the server offering the webdialer service. Does this mean that the subscriber is actually just relaying the requests to the publisher?

If you have this amount of users using the webdialer, whats the best design? It appears that our overall performance on the publisher is really poor (i.e. logging in, general administration on CM gui etc)

2 Replies 2

b.hsu
Level 5
Level 5

On the Publisher, with taskmanager can you verify if there is any process pegging the CPU?- How much memory is there in use on this server?

How much memory is there installed on this server?

Do you have any application installed on this server?

Do you have any CTI application on this system?

jalsman
Level 1
Level 1

We have well over 400 using it heavily. 700 maybe. Have the service running on both, send your users to the pub and sub. Its designed to only handle a certain number of requests outer second anyways. Depending on your server,2 to 4 requests.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: