cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

agent desktop IPCC 5.xThe license and resource Manager may be down

sdeltoro1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to install agentdesktop from admin account, and appear the error:The license and resource Manager may be down

any ideas

2 Replies 2

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

Pops out error "The License and Resource Manager may be down. Please talk to your administrator". Also the system ip is not updated in regedit.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_3_0/installation/for_cad/install.pdf

May be a bit late but I had the same issue and was able to solve it.

The reason of this is that you don't configured the correct IP address on the server before UCCx installation. The installer then populates the wrong information in the registry. The Agent Desktop then boots and fetches the wrong LDAP server IP address and is not able to connect. This is undocumented but I found out using the registry editor.

On the UCCx server, open up regedit and go to:

HKLM\Software\Spanlink\CAD\Site Setup

Search for those two keys:

IOR Hostname and LDAP Host 1.

Change the IP address to the correct IP address and reboot the server.

Then re-run the postinstall executable on the client in the Agent Desktop installation folder.

I did it like this and it fixed my problems.

You'll probably have the same issue if you change the IP address of the UCCx server.

Please rate this post if it is helpfull.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: