Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Emergency and Supervisor Assist Buttons in CTIOS Desktop

Hello,

I am trying to find out where the mapping is when a user clicks either of these buttons.

I am assuming the Supervisor Assist button is related to the DN associated with the agents team, however I can't find any documentation to say if this is correct, or where I might find the mappings for the Emergency button.

Thanks for your help!

Barry

6 Replies 6

Barry,

Check the CTIOS System Manager's Guide for UCCE. This will walk you step by step on how to set up supervisor assistance features for CTIOS.

david

Thanks David!

I'll have to dig a little more, it appears that both buttons point to the same routing script in the end, which makes me wonder how you could actually tell the difference inside your routing script to give one more a higher priority! Do you know if there is some kind of call variable that is set?

Barry

jsheppard
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever figure anything out on this? I'm running into the exact same issue. I would like to route emergency call differently than supervisor call, but they call the same dialed number.

I don't see an easy way to do this with CTIOS Toolkit out of the box, you might be able to do some custom coding and tag the call depending on what button is pressed. That's the only solution I can think of.

david

I actually just figured it out. When the "emergency" button is pressed, the callVariable1 gets set to "Emergency Alert" and when the "Supervisor Assistant" button is pressed,call variable1 gets set to "Supervisor Assistant". I am now using callvariable1 to route thest calls differently. Thanks for the help though.

Thanks for that info jsheppard.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: