I'm currently working on NAM/CICM setup at the moment with the following configuration.
1. We have a NAM with Network IVR on the Carrier.
2. The CICM is ICM 7.1.5 with Call Manager 5.0 and IP IVR 5.0
The overview of the call flow is as follow:
1. caller calls toll-free 1800 number
2. As the 1800 number is set as dialed number in the ICM, it will then trigger a routing script.
3. The script basically does the following: play announcement from NIVR and Queue to Skillgoup.
4. IPCC Agent with the skillgroup is available and the ICM instructed the NIC to send the call to the agent using translation route to the agent.
The problem start to occur if the agent does not pick up the call. The call will keep ringing on the agent phone instead of executing the RONA.
I have tested the RONA treatment with post-route from Call Manager and it is working fine.
Has anybody got any recommendations as to why the RONA is failing for the pre-route call?