Cvoice simulation

Unanswered Question
Feb 12th, 2008
User Badges:

Hi, i want to pass the Cvoice exam, i wanna know how many simulation (LAB) there is in the exam, because im my testking i have only one simulation.. Thanks...

Overall Rating: 3 (2 ratings)
davetucker Tue, 02/12/2008 - 02:33
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Hi,

I recently passed my CVOICE exam and there were apporx 2/3 simulation questions. You will most likely be asked to do one or more of the following, so make sure that you are confident with the exam topics

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/current_exams/642-432.html

- Configure dial-peer settings for VoIP or POTs

- Configure POTs ports (FXS and FXO)

- Configure E&M

- Explain default dial-peer

- Explain matching inbound/outbound dial peers

- Configure hunt groups

- Explain digit collection, consumptions and manipulations

- Configure gateway/gatekeeper

- Configure call signalling

Hope this helps, if so please rate

Regards,

Dave

a.rayen83 Tue, 02/12/2008 - 02:54
User Badges:

Hii, Thanks for the information, but in another Forum there is a lot of persons who has passed the exam but they had only ne simulation (+9T), Dave i mean with a simulation the use of the terminal and configure, but not a QCM simulation. i wait ur confirmation et thanks a lot for the information

davetucker Tue, 02/12/2008 - 03:04
User Badges:

Hi,

Yes I definately had at least 2 simulation questions. From what I can remember I had one which was completing an H323 gateway config that could not register with the gatekeeper and one which was configuring an FXS port. I might just have been unlucky.

Regards,

Dave

a.rayen83 Tue, 02/12/2008 - 03:41
User Badges:

Hi Dave,

i think that have been very unluckly :), please can i know when u hav pass ur exam, and in what kind of center (prometric or vue). Thanks

davetucker Tue, 02/12/2008 - 03:52
User Badges:

Hi,

I passed in May 07 at a Prometric test centre.

Regards,

Dave

omar.elmohri Tue, 02/12/2008 - 03:57
User Badges:

Goodday every one,

Prometric, you means that it's different from actuel test, because now only Pearson VUE exists.

davetucker Tue, 02/12/2008 - 04:02
User Badges:

Guys,

One thing is to remember the exams are exactly the same whether tested at a Prometric or a VUE centre. Although I booked through Prometric my local test centre is both VUE and Promteric certified. The last 2 exams I've sat were booked through VUE since Cisco has changed alliegences.

omar.elmohri Tue, 02/12/2008 - 04:43
User Badges:

Really !

Because I saw some differences between than, and that was when I passed my CCNA in about one year and a half.

I passed INTRO and it was near to TestKing and ICND was near the Pass4Sure

dlillis65 Tue, 02/19/2008 - 19:53
User Badges:

I have a suggestion. Why don't you learn the material and then you dont have to worry about how many simulations there are. If you REALLY know the material you will pass.

Actions

This Discussion