cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Testing automated attendant Call Unity Express

craig.corbett
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, I'm in the process of configuring the automated attendant on CME-CUE. My problem is that I want to test the solution. Basically in the script it redirects the caller to the voicemail pilot number if the main phone is not answered. When I try this by calling the automated attendant pilot number, I get please enter your password, as though CUE is thinking I want to check my voicemail messages. I presume because I am using a phone that has a voice mailbox on cue?

What can I do about this; I don't really want to use another phone?

Id like to get cue responding with something like “please leave a message after the tone” for example?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Craig.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

davetucker
Level 1
Level 1

Craig,

If you call the VM pilot whether internally or externally then you will be prompetd either for your "PIN" (internally) or for "Mailbox" and the "PIN" (externally).

If your AA script needs to be transfered to a mailbox redirect to a dummy DN which is call-forwarded to the users mailbox or use the "xfermailbox.aef" Call Subflow to transfer to a specific mailbox.

Hopefully this will help you with what you are trying to achieve, if so please rate!

Reagrds,

Dave

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

davetucker
Level 1
Level 1

Craig,

If you call the VM pilot whether internally or externally then you will be prompetd either for your "PIN" (internally) or for "Mailbox" and the "PIN" (externally).

If your AA script needs to be transfered to a mailbox redirect to a dummy DN which is call-forwarded to the users mailbox or use the "xfermailbox.aef" Call Subflow to transfer to a specific mailbox.

Hopefully this will help you with what you are trying to achieve, if so please rate!

Reagrds,

Dave

Ahh I get you.

I understand now what you mean.

Thanks!.