cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Maximun number of Conference Calls on 79XX

pharden
Level 1
Level 1

Okay, I read 12 pages thru and can not find a question/answer. How many calls can we have on a conference call? I have read only 3 I can do 4 on my set. I have programmed "Maximum Number of Calls" to 5 to allow 5 calls. no go. So how many can we have at one time?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Phillip,

Hope all is well!

This is changed via the Setting "Maximum number for Ad-Hoc Conference participants". This number can be changed;

Try the following on CCM;

Step 1 From Cisco CallManager Administration, choose Service > Service Parameter.

Step 2 From the Server drop-down list box, choose a server in the cluster (pick Publisher).

Step 3 From the Service drop-down list box, choose Cisco CallManager.

Scroll down to - Clusterwide Parameters (Service)

Step 4 Choose - Maximum Ad Hoc Conference (change number here)

Step 5 - Apply

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Phillip,

Hope all is well!

This is changed via the Setting "Maximum number for Ad-Hoc Conference participants". This number can be changed;

Try the following on CCM;

Step 1 From Cisco CallManager Administration, choose Service > Service Parameter.

Step 2 From the Server drop-down list box, choose a server in the cluster (pick Publisher).

Step 3 From the Service drop-down list box, choose Cisco CallManager.

Scroll down to - Clusterwide Parameters (Service)

Step 4 Choose - Maximum Ad Hoc Conference (change number here)

Step 5 - Apply

Hope this helps!

Rob

rob as usaual you come thru again. Does the Maximum Calls on the phones need to be set as the same a Ad Hoc Conference?

Hi Phillip,

You are always welcome! You would want to set the Max Calls to at least this number or perhaps 1 higher :) Just in case.

Hope this helps my friend!

Rob