Views
Helpful
Replies

Citrix Application Gateway with Call Manager 6.0 CCM

ciscocm001
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you used the Citrix AG with the linux OS. All of their documentation is for Windows CM. I'm having problems getting my phones to be seen in the admin pages of Citrix AG. I know I have to use a csv file, but the process of having a web server host the file seems rather silly. Any of you use this product and can make any recommendations?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

davetucker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I haven't used AG myself but it seems that it relies on having a CSV list of the phones, which was availabile in CM 3.x 4.x from the DeviceListX Report.

The DeviceListX Report is no longer supported as of Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.0. Retrieving real-time information from Cisco Unified CallManager is now support via the Cisco Unified CallManager AXL Serviceability API.

There is a guide to AXL programming here but it looks like you might need to create an application that queries Call Manager for the Extension number and IP address of every phone in the database and stores it in a CSV which is hosted on a Web Server somewhere.

I'm not sure if a commercial application for this exists but I did google it quickly and couldn't find anything.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: