We ran into a little problem when integrating Catalyst 6608T1 port with RightFax faillover test, following was the scenario.
* We have two RightFax servers , Server 1 back to back connect to
6608T1 port on 6509, Server 2 back to back connect to CMM-6T1 port on 6509.
* When we simulated the RightFax server failure by shutdown the
* The 6608T1 port status shown as notconnect in the 6509 show port command, but the CallManager Gateway still show the T1 port still registered with Call Manager, unless we manually reset this gateway port.
* So that the inbound call will not be routed to next available
server, then inbound fax call get busy tone.
* We don't have the same problem with the CMM-6T1 T1 port, when
server shutdown, and Callmanager shown as gateway port unregistered, which this is our expected behavior.
Is that any setting we could tune up to fix this 6608T1 port status issue to reflect the state of server dynamically? Attached please find the screenshot as well.