I replaced an ACS certificate that had been installed i then did the following:
1. Created a certificate request.
2. Issued the request to the enterprise CA.
3. Copied the certificate to an ftp server.
4. Installed the certificate on the ACS.
5. Configured the CTL again.
6. Restarted the ACS service.
8. Enable EAP-TLS.
The problem is when i try and enable EAP i get the message no ACS certificate installed.
I searched on cisco and it said to disable the CSA and follow the same process which i have done to no avail.
Any help appreciated.