cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5 New Partner server

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

We have Unity 5 UM - it was configured to partner an ex2k7 mailstore. The mail server is faulty and I am trying to get the server to partner an e2k3 server in the same routing group. However everytime I run mscw in control panel all I can see is the original mailstore not the new one. I have re run perm wiz and set permissions for new mailstore but unity still only finds original mailstore in mscw.

Followed this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/upgrade/guide/ex/5xcuruge050.html

Registry also shows old mailstore.Please advise, cannot see the other mailstore.

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

The Exchange System Manager on the Unity 5.X server probably has the patch level for Exchange 2007 on it. You will need to uninstall/reinstall Exchange System Manager using an Exchange 2003 installation disk. I think this is your problem.

Ginger

Ginger thanks for your response - looks like we may have the original E2k7 software back on line so we can get back as per original config. I have never uninstalled the system manager - I suspect It must be a maintenanace tasks. The management tools that were installed were E2k3.

Regards,Jeff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: