cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5 New Partner server

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

We have Unity 5 UM - it was configured to partner an ex2k7 mailstore. The mail server is faulty and I am trying to get the server to partner an e2k3 server in the same routing group. However everytime I run mscw in control panel all I can see is the original mailstore not the new one. I have re run perm wiz and set permissions for new mailstore but unity still only finds original mailstore in mscw.

Followed this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/upgrade/guide/ex/5xcuruge050.html

Registry also shows old mailstore.Please advise, cannot see the other mailstore.

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

The Exchange System Manager on the Unity 5.X server probably has the patch level for Exchange 2007 on it. You will need to uninstall/reinstall Exchange System Manager using an Exchange 2003 installation disk. I think this is your problem.

Ginger

Ginger thanks for your response - looks like we may have the original E2k7 software back on line so we can get back as per original config. I have never uninstalled the system manager - I suspect It must be a maintenanace tasks. The management tools that were installed were E2k3.

Regards,Jeff