cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call recording

Jeff Thompson
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone using a third party vendor for call recording. If so, who are you using and better yet do you recommend them?

5 Replies 5

You have a sea of options but first you need to define your platform

define your requirements

define your budget that should narrow your list quite a bit.

for enterprise you may want to look at Verint, Witness, call rex, so on

express or UCX you can go with some low end vendors as well but Verint, witness can play as well.

If you need for emergency recording not for quality monitoring then consider Cisco's own solution that comes with agents software.

bawazir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

There is alot of variety Call Recording System

but from experience for Contact Centers,

Speechlog Call Recording from Globitel

Regards

Abdulla

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I have worked with Witness from Verint and it is a very powerful recording soluiton for CallManager, IPCC Express or Enterpise.

It provides quality monitoring, all calls recording, record on demand, services to record a call from an IP Phone Service and some other features.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Thank you all for the responses. My apologies, I should have elaborated more on the reason for my question. We are currently looking at bringing IPCC express in house for our call center requirements and want to be able to record calls primarily for training purposes.

Again, thanks to all.

Hello,

If you are looking for a simple solution for full time and/or rules based recording you can check out our Aware product. Designed exclusively for CCM, so it supports IPCC and Extension Mobility well.

http://www.netelligent.com/products/aware/default.aspx

Good Luck,

Peter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: