cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISDN PRI Voice E1

rasankalakmal
Level 1
Level 1

the SP provided a ISDN PRI voice E1 (q931)and told me they have enabled 4 channels for testing. when i plug the link to router, there is an alarm in the router and SP's rack alarms get cleared. attached herewith router config and error when trying to make a call.

when loop E1 port, it's perfeclty working.

*Feb 13 05:38:38.243: ISDN Se1/0:15 **ERROR**: CC_CHAN_GetIdleChanpri: Interface

de-Activated

*Feb 13 05:38:38.243: ISDN Se1/0:15 **ERROR**: CCPMSG_OutCall: fails with cause

0x22

11 Replies 11

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, something seems wrong with the circuits, please send output of "show controllers e1" and "show isdn status".

hi, requested informatin attached herewith.

Hi, your circuit is down, check cabling to network termination.

Extremely sorry! the correct information attached herewith. ealier i was testing and at that time cable was unpluged.

Same thing, circuit is down.

but SP's rack alarms got cleared and the E1 port indicators as follows.

CD-green

LP-nothing

AL-amber

AL - amber means you got an ALarm, because router got no signal.

AL got cleared after putting framing NO-CRC4 under controller. but the attached error occured when making calls.

Hi, you said you got four channels for test, but your pri-group is configured with 31. The connected switch is telling you that exactly.

Shutdown voice-port, remove pri-group, reconfigure it with timeslots 1-4 and you should be going.

unfortunatly, the prob is still there. attached herewith updated config & error

Now you have to ask your telco why the call is not accepted on channel 4. Sometime they say they have done everything, just to find isn't quite the case.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: