IP phone licence

Unanswered Question
Feb 13th, 2008


Can somebody please help me? I have a CME and a mixture of Cisco and third party SIP phones. Now I want to replace all the third party phones with Cisco.

Now do I need to buy licenses for these new Cisco phones?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Paolo Bevilacqua Wed, 02/13/2008 - 01:13


According to cisco, the phones must have a cme license. However, I suggest you to discuss such issues with your sales representative.


This Discussion