Views
Helpful
Replies

PIX - Removing Lines in the Access-Lists

CSCO10729468
Level 1
Level 1

Hello...

I have a problem to remove some lines in the access-list "inside_access_in". Could you help me?

The problem is in the characters of the description and I don't get to insert this in the commends to remove the line.

How to solve this question?

access-list inside_access_in line 43 remark Phone Ata conversar com phones de qualquer faiza de endereços

access-list inside_access_in line 44 remark Phone Ata conversar com phones de qualquer faiza de endereços

access-list inside_access_in line 45 remark Atualização do Update agent com o servidor de anti-vírus

access-list inside_access_in line 46 remark Temporaria para maq Marcos 290 -7 ┬║andar

access-list inside_access_in line 47 remark DC de Angra BR013SV0001 acessa DCs do BR e CSTEBR na Gloria - Refinar para portas necessárias

access-list inside_access_in line 48 remark DC de Angra BR013SV0001 acessa DCs do BR e CSTEBR na Gloria - Refinar para portas necessárias

Cisco PIX Firewall 515E

Version 8.0(3)

ASDM 6.0(3)

7 Replies 7

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

Cristiano,

Have you tried highligting the complete remark line and reentering the line through CLI.. ineresting, I run the same code as yours in a LAB but it is a ASA and just highlighted line 43 and enter it in my asa but the charecters were not taken by asa but the complete line was taken without the characters.. in any case try my suggestion.

e.g

PIX(config)#no access-list inside_access_in line 43 remark Phone Ata conversar com phones de qualquer faiza de endereços

then re-enter

PIX(config)#access-list inside_access_in line 43 remark Phone Ata conversar com phones de qualquer faiza de endereos

Rgds

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

Hello, Jorge...

Thanks for attention!

I don't get to insert the command, because special characters is not accepted.

I copy "endereços", but when I try to paste the results is "endereos". So the command is not completed:

PIX(config)#no access-list inside_access_in line 43 remark Phone Ata conversar com phones de qualquer faiza de endereos

Specified remark does not exist

Any other suggestion?

Best Regards,

Cristiano

Hello, I have the same problem, who can help us ? thanks.

jwalker
Level 3
Level 3

Sometimes editing remarks can be easiest in ASDM. I would suggests connecting to the firewall using ASDM. Then try to edit/delete the remark you do not want.

Jay

Using ASDM did not function too.

"The CLI generated has non-English characters. PIX does not accept non-English characters. The following line(s) has non-English characters -

access-list inside_access_in line 44 remark Phone Ata conversar com phones de qualquer faiza de endereços"

Cristiano

Any other suggestion?

Somebody help me...

Looks like the only thing you can do is make a sanitized copy of your config, write erase and rebuild.... Of course, you will experience an outage if you do this. I can't think of anything else.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card