cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Key system or PBX system

hotrot_net
Level 1
Level 1

After resetting the UC520 to factory default it would be possible to choose between Keysystem of PBXsystem. Bud with CCA 1.5 or 1.0 it isn't possible to change this option, i get a red bar witch indicates that this setting is nog posible.!! I reset the UC520 with the following option.

copy flash:UC520-8U-2BRI-K9-factory-4.2.4.cfg start

after a reload normally it would be possible to choose Key of PBX system but no way..

Does anyone had trouble with this 2? Can someone help me out? Is there still configurtion on my UC520 that's making this impossible? Is there a clear-config option like a PIX 501 has?

Thanx

Andy

2 Replies 2

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

you could use the "trunk" feature on UC500 to tie a port/line to a specific extension. This can be done using CCA only if you are

configuring the entire system as a key-system (that has limited functionality as compared to a PBX). However, you can use CLI to

configure on UC520.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmebasic.html#wp1036976

Okay that would be possible to. BUT never the less..

Everyone I asked until now tells me to give the UC520 a flash:uc500...cfg start reload the system and it would be possible to choose between Key or PBX system..

Wel got 3 UC520 in the house and not one of them is working in that way. Can anyone explain that. The CME still contains settings from my previously config.!!?? How about that?? Today one of the UC520 I placed still had the test everimental in CME after a factory default in CLI ?? How can that be than?

Greetings

Andy