Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Topology Group not showing the Devices

Hi,

I have LMS 3.0.1 everything working fine except in topology services in topology group the devices not showing.

Whereas I am getting the devices in network view.

As I beleive once the datacollection is done properly the devices should come automatically to topology groups.

pls revert back asap with a solution.

Thanks

sachi

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Exactly what do you see under Campus Manager Topology Groups? A screenshot illustrating the problem would be helpful.

I am having trouble getting my groups populated as well. I am trying to group by subnets and when I add "Device.IP.Subnet contains 10.10.11[0-9]." I am not seeing the devices in the group...is there a specific format for adding subnets?

This notation only works in LMS 3.0. Before that, you could only use the contains operator:

Device.IP.Subnet contains 10.10.11

OK, thanks for the quick reply.

I'm sorry to beat a dead horse, but there must be a way to get ranges into these groups. Is there some back door that can be used? I am having to create hundreds and hundreds of rules using SingleIpAddress...please if there is anyway I would be the happiest girl in the world!

thanks,

Marcie

There is no way short of upgrading LMS. Substantial code changes had to be made to allow for the wildcard (i.e. bracket) notation. The bug filed requesting the feature was CSCsd15912.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: