Views
Helpful
Replies

Address book sycronization doesn't work

paa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all!

I have a strange problem on UCM 6.0 I add "End User", associate it with device and line, add role "Standart CCM User" to that user. I can login to users menu throug web, I can login to PD from phone, BUT - I cann't login from Adress book syncronizer - "Unable to login with configured password". Why? What is a right way to add user and let to sync there address book with UCM? What services should be run on UCM?

6 Replies 6

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

You could be hitting with a bug : check the details of this bug:CSCdx08051

Thanks! I open TAC - Its still a bug in 6.0 and will be fixed in 6.1 and bugfix will be avaible for 6.0 soon.

I am running a brand new install of CUCM 6.1 and hitting this bug. I can not login using my ccmuser creditials.

Version of TabSync is 1.0.1.6, but the bug says the workaround is to use 1.0.0.9.

Is that still the case? I may have to open a TAC case, but I'd prefer not to...

I also found this bug:

CSCsk58101

This bug states that Tabsync won't work with 6.X. Anyone have any experience with this?

It is a bug, TAC fixed it in 6.0.21xx version (special image from TAC), or you can upgrade to higher 6.1

Thanks, but we just installed 6.1.1 3101-1.

I will open a TAC case.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

~Liz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: