Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor is missing team members within Supervisor Desktop

bolz_icw_
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I experienced a strange issue with our IP Contact Center implementation.

First of all, some facts about our software versions:

IPCC Express Premium 4.0(5)SR01_Build040

Supervisor Desktop 6.1(5) Premium Version, Build 6.1.4.5

For a short time, our supervisors are not able to see their agents within the supervisor desktop anymore. They still can choose their team, but all they can see are the supervisor itself. (Below the desktop agents or telephony agents, nobody appears.)

For troubleshooting purposes, I added myself as a supervisor to some teams, but I experienced the same problem. I cannot see any agent.

Besides this problem, thy system works, but I have no clue, where to search for the causer of this issue.

Any hint would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Joachim

8 Replies 8

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Joachim,

What OS are the machines running? If Windows XP SP2, it may be a problem with the Windows Firewall. Take a look at the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008037b771.shtml

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Brandon,

yes, we use WIN XP SP2, but without the embedded firewall. Instead, we use a checkpoint personal firewall at our clients.

For testing purposes, I stopped the related services of this firewall, but unfortunately withut success.

Any other approach?

Thanks,

Joachim

Try the following on the CRS server. In Desktop Administrator, under Locations, click your LDAP profile. Click Setup -> Synchronize Directory Services.

Brandon

The system responded with "Directory services successfully syncronised".

But the problem still exist...

Regards,

Joachim

Did you try disabling the firewall on both the agent and the supervisor PCs and then having them logout and back in?

Brandon

Brandon,

in the meantime, I checked every kind of firewall, which could possibly interfere the communication between the affected clients and the IPCC server.

I also set up a packet analysis tool to verify, if some parts of the traffic has been blocked.

But I didn't find any evidence which indicates that packets were dropped by any system in between.

Are there any other possible causer of this issue imaginable?

Thanks,

Joachim

Not applicable

Not applicable

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: