cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Importing Dialer List from External Application in UCCX

lee.alex
Level 1
Level 1

Is there anyone knows if there is anyway we can import the dialer list to UCCX 5.x other than uploading the CSV files in the GUI.

I see there is a dialer list database in UCCX databsae schema and I want to write so scripts / programs that can collect the customer database from our systems to UCCX for outbound dialing.

I wonder it's OK if we directly insert records to UCCX database like we do in UCCE outbound dialer.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

For a list of software and firmware versions of IP telephony components and contact center components that were tested for interoperability with Cisco Unified CallManager 5.1(x) as part of Cisco Unified Communications System Release 5.1(x) testing, see

http://www.cisco.com/go/unified-techinfo

The link should be a useful one but for my case. I think it should not be a standard way to do implementation for UCCX 5.x. Just wonder some have try to directly write to UCCX database for the outbound dial list rather than using the appadmin page and an excel file to import the dial list

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: