cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco callmanager 3.3

Kelex000333
Level 1
Level 1

I have a few DID numbers that I need to forward out to other offices without having to do the forwarding on the phone. Is there a way I change translation pattern to instead ring on the phone to forward out automatically without having to go the lec?

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You could change the translation pattern to translate the called number to another external number. You could also create a CTI Route Point for this purpose. You would create a DN for the CTI Route Point that would match the called DID number. Then set Call Forward All to the external number. You would, of course, remove the current translation pattern that matches the DID.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

I need a route pattern and was able to forward out. However I am now trying to create a CTI Routepoint but under the line, call forward and pickups settings I have it set to come to my 19+10digit phone# and seelected forward all but it's for VM? I get a busy tone when I call.

When you have your external number under forward all, make sure you have corresponding CSS to make outbound calls.

HTh

Hi - Problem I am trying to achieve this however to dial long distance, there is a 3 digit code that users enter.

I have route out and when tested it is prompted for the code in which I enter then it routes out fine. How do I enter the code with *111 or get rid of the 3 digit code to dial??

The ixc code is entered after the 91+10 digits it gives a tone and then access code entered to allow call to proceed

Check your route pattern. Is it set to require Forced Authorization or Client Matter Codes? If not, this is likely a function of your carrier and is used for long distance billing purposes. You would need to discontinue this service with the carrier which may not be an option for you.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: