cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call manager phone report

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

I cant seem to find a way to generate a report in call manager 5.1 or 6.1 on the user or network locale settings on the phone. I see a bunch of other options on the device fields but not those. Is there a workaround or am I missing it?

4 Replies 4

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco CallManager Serviceability supports CDR Analysis and Reporting (CAR) under the Tools menu. CAR generates reports for Quality of Service, traffic, and billing information.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/5_0_1/car/carovrvw.html

Well CDR is very useful for Call Records but not for what I am looking for. There is a Report Section in the Bulk Administration (BAT) that can generate reports on much of the setup of call manager devices. For example I can run a report (or maybe inventory would be a better word) and query all 7941 phone models and include the extension and maybe something like Calling Search Space. There is a ton of options to query but "location" is one I cant find.

That functionality is not implemented in CUCM BAT, if you want to get a list of the phones that are using a specific locale this is what you can try:

Use the Export Phones -> All Details options

This will create a csv file which you can open in a spreadsheet editor and use the user locale column to order it by name, this way you'll get the phones grouped by locale.

I know maybe this is not what you were looking for but it does the trick.

You can also export the users if you're looking for something similar.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I thought I tried the all phones all details trick but thought it did not work... but anyway I will give it a shot.

Thanks for your reply!