Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents not going into "Not Ready" status

mikechristensen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello...

We are using Call Manager 4.2(3) and IPCCX 4.0(4) SR01ES09_Build090. I have a call center set up where each agent has a ACD extension (5-digit) and a DID extension (4-digit). The ACD extension is listed first on their phones, DID listed second. Agents login through the Cisco AD software on their PC's to receive calls from the queue. The agents are reporting that when they receive calls on their DID extensions, their phones do not go into a "Not Ready" state and they are still receiving calls on their ACD extension. I was under the impression that once the receiver was picked up, the phone went into a "Not Ready" state regardless of what extension was being called. Am I missing something?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

Symptom:

Agents went into not ready state.

Conditions:

IPCC - ICM 5.0 SR3 CM 3.3(3)

Internal load testing.

Workaround:

None

Further Problem Description:

Other defects have been opened to identify some issues. This one is not particularly descriptive. If you see an issue similar to this, collect new logs and let use see if we can identify the root cause and track it to some other known issue.

Well, the problem was that the agents were NOT going into a "Not Ready" state. But I realized that the reason was that since the calls were not being presented on their ACD extensions, CRS did not know that they were on another call. I have since told the agents to please make themselves "Not Ready" if they receive a call on their direct line.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: