cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone getting forwarded to voicemail box

red73mustang
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user that is having her calls forwarded to another extension when the main outside phone numbers is diled and her extension (4571) is selected at the prompt. There is no forwading rule in CM or transfer setting in Unity so where else can I check?

3 Replies 3

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

can you dial her extension internally ? I've ran into similar issue and rebooting the cluster was the fix. Most likely you're running into a bug.

What version of ccm are you running ?

Danny

Thanks for the reply Dan, yes we can dial her 4 digit extension and it works fine. it's when we dial in from the main number and get prompted for her extension that it goes to an unrelated voice mail box. Will look into restarting the cluster

Chet

Turns out that the user (and the phone admin) was not paying attention to the menue and was hitting the user's extension # before they should have instead of hitting "option 2", thus causing the call to be forwarded.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: