cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting place Express 2.0 connecting to exchange

littledavewhite
Level 1
Level 1

i am trying to integrate my lab MPE system with exchange and failing miserably. I recieve the following message on the MPE when i test the exchange connectivity.

Error while testing Exchange config parameters status=6.

The email account i'm trying to use is all good in exchange and the ip connectivity is fine. I have packet sniffed the MPE when i try the connection, all traffic is HTTP directed to the exchange server. do i need to enable web mail in exchange for this to work ? any help would be appreciated as i'm no windows expert.

The MPE is Cisco NFR for lab deployment and comes on a vm.

4 Replies 4

markduffield
Level 1
Level 1

Have you installed the outlook plugin and tested out the functionality?

We got several authentication failure errors when we used the "test" button on the MPE mail administration page.

Finally we just went ahead and installed the outlook plugin for meetingplace express, scheduled a meeting, invited some users and hit send... it worked!

We are using it here without issues but the "test" button still gives us errors... =|

goog luck

Mark

thanks for the post, no i have not ried the outlook plugin, i will try next week and let you know how i get on.

many thanks

dave white

ccie#13955

Select "False" for the SSL Enable in the exchange server configuration page.

nice work, tested all ok know. Many thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: