Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Help Understanding Report

I ran the "IVR Application Performance Analysis" and "Application ID -1" reports Total Calls of 138,587 Calls Handled: 30,721 and Calls Abandoned: 107,866

I understand that "-1 Calls" are those that are rejected for a number of reasons, including lack of CTI ports. My questions are:

1)What other reasons are calls rejected?

2)Why is there a value in "Calls Handled" if "Application -1" calls inherently are rejected calls?

I read the following doc, but it doesn't answer my questions: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_administration_guide09186a00801d6fa3.html#wp1043429

Thanks in advance,

Brian

2 Replies 2

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

My understanding is Type field in the real-time Contacts report displays calls received to an application (JTAPI - IVR port), ie call being queued, then when the call is answered (3rd party, either internal or external PSTN call). These states go away when the call is disconnected, so there's not much intervention except to have more agents answering calls, so the 'Handled' state becomes true.

Sorry I don't quite follow what you are saying. Which question are you answering?