cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN Error

jkuehl
Level 1
Level 1

When i try and connect to our WebVPN I am receiving the following error.

The SSL VPN Client was unable to modify the IP forwarding table. An SSL VPN connection will not be established.

I am able to use another computer and connect just fine. both computer are identical.

Has anybody encountered this error before.

4 Replies 4

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

If you have split tunneling enabled check if there is any split tunneling routes in the configuration that conflict with existing routes on the client PC. I have heard of a bug CSCeh52036 mentioning the same error. If this doesnt help try upgrading the client version.

This is a laptop that connects to the internet using a AT&T wireless card, then tries to connect through the WebVPN which is setup on an ASA5520. My laptop works fine and the laptop we are trying are exact models and it fails.

Danilo Dy
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Most VPN have problem with the following setup;

- Laptop is installed with OS that it is not supported or comes with it from manufacturer.

- Some Laptop NIC (Wireless or Wired) has incompatibility with VPN

- You are not login as Administrator or similar priviledge

- Bugs, Virus, and Trojan. If it works in one exactly the same laptop model and setup, but it doesn't work on the other, it could only means bugs, virus or trojan.

What is the VPN Client version? Check this link for explanation of similar error http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/svc/svcrn102.htm

Regards,

Dandy

Everything checked out okay on the ASA, it was a driver error the Cingular had to fix by downgrading to an earlier version. Everything is working fine now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: