Free of charge wallboard 2.4

Unanswered Question
Feb 16th, 2008

Hi all,

It has been a while since I posted my last version of the free of charge wallboard.

Some of you know that I changed jobs since (because my former employer did not like me working on the walboard). Since then I no longer have the option to further develop the script because the current employer is an Avaya shop for telephony.

I keep receiving a lot of request for the files, for unencrypted version, et cetera (and I note that a lot of people never read the full thread, which I have to say that I think that is just lame).

Because so many of you seem to enjoy the wallbaord and have great ideas for add ons and changes, I am posting version 2.4 which is last release I will post here.

The only thing changed from 2.3 to 2.4 is that I removed the encryption.

This will enable the Cisco netpro forum community to further develop this script. Note that the disclaimer file in the archive contains important info about how I would like you to handle the copyright (don't try to make mony from my efforts, unless you are willing to provide me a fair share :-))

Also important to know is that I had no possibility to run a test on this last version so it may contain small errors (shouldn't be the case, but just so you know).

Last but not least, since I have no test bed, I am unable to provide any form of support. So please, don't email me with support questions. If you do need to contact me for whatever other reason please send a mail to l.mourits@caiway.nl

Kind regards,

Leo

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Average Rating: 4.9 (43 ratings)
l.mourits Sat, 02/16/2008 - 12:03

Short reply, since the forum doesn't allow the original post to be rated, and some may wanna show appreciation *grin*

Leo

fielderj Mon, 02/18/2008 - 05:32

If statements on lines 160 - 180 and 215 - 235 are missing their "then" clauses. I have attached the updated file. Also the CSQ stats aren't displaying properly for me. They show up as just 1 row with the CSQ names with no data. I'm working on correcting that now. Agent stats display fine. When I turn on the option for overall ICD stats nothing happens. Not sure if that's a bug or if the functionality hasn't been built in yet.

fielderj Mon, 02/18/2008 - 05:40

Figured it out. The parameters.cfg was missing the Const's for the CSQ stats. Added them in from the wallboard.asp file. Now all CSQ stats and Agent Stats display fine.

Need to add the following lines to your parameters.cfg file to display CSQ info:

Const DisplayCSQloggedInAgents = 1

Const DisplayCSQavailableAgents = 1

Const DisplayCSQcallsWaiting = 1

Const DisplayCSQcallsHandled = 1

Const DisplayCSQtotalCalls = 1

Const DisplayCSQcallsAbandoned = 1

Const DisplayCSQlongestWaitDuration = 1

Const DisplayOverallStatsTrue = 1

fielderj Mon, 02/18/2008 - 05:46

I have written an IP Phone service to compliment this wallboard application. The service displays a subset of the information found in the wallboard app and also allows for sending alerts to the phones when certain queue thresholds have been met.

That service can be found here:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cbf9445

fielderj Mon, 02/18/2008 - 07:32

I've made some minor changes to correct some issues and add functionality.

Modified initial Select Case "" statement to instantly forward you to selected stats rather then wait for refresh timeout.

Modified Case "CSQStats" because it wasn't calling the correct function.

Added ICDStats function to enable displaying of overall ICD stats.

fielderj Mon, 02/18/2008 - 09:53

Last Round of updates for today...

Modified Select Case statment to take QueryString params that can be refereced elsewhere in the script.

(i.e. what was ?CSQstats or ?AgentStats...is now ?Stats=CSQ and ?Stats=Agent)

Added option to hold current displayed page. This option keeps the current page refreshing and prevents the application from moving to the next set of stats (CSQ, Agent, ICD).

"Modularized" the code to make it easier to navigate through, easier to add optional and separate code, and easier to give credit where due. Because i'm not aware of who's responsible for what, all modules that I haven't written have been credited to Leo. If other credit is due it should be added accordingly.

Side note, if this grows much beyond it currently development state I would suggest opening a sourceforge page for it to make it easier to maintain a proper versioning system, and easier for end users to obtain the lastest code, without having to sift through all of the threads on this page.

Jeremy

edit: I disabled the logos in the code and forgot to reenable them before I posted the latest version. If you wish to reenble the logos before the next code update remove the leading ' from lines 140, 259, and 368.

l.mourits Mon, 02/18/2008 - 11:55

Jeremy,

Great job in making it more modular. As said, it allows to provide proper credit. For all modules that where in the existing packet it was indeed me doing all the hard work on writing the code, testing it and making it work. However, in the disclaimer I do give credit to people who helped me big time with some specifics.

sourceforge page? Sounds like a great idea. If freely available I am more then willing to (one of the) moderator(s) of such page.

Again, great job so far ;-)

Leo

araffill Wed, 10/29/2008 - 02:33

Hi Leo and Jeremy,

I would like to know if this wallboard application will work with IPCC Express 5.1 also?

Many Thanks,

l.mourits Wed, 10/29/2008 - 02:47

Hi,

It is actually designed for IPCC Express, and turns out to work with IPCC as well ;-)

Happy wallboarding :-)

HTH,

Leo

araffill Wed, 10/29/2008 - 02:59

Hi Leo,

Tx a lot for the express reply!!!

You guys rock!!!

Cheers..

l.mourits Mon, 02/18/2008 - 12:18

Ever since this project started I have received a lot of mails from people requesting if the reasoncode could be added. Well, the answer is yes, because you can basically add anything you would like.

In fact this is very simple (if you do have some coding experience. Sicne I have no test bed I am going to provide the rough guide lines, hoping someone picks it up to add this into the agent stats.

First, it would require the SQL query to change so it would actually get the reasoncode.

Today it looks like this:

strSQL = "SELECT x.resourceName, t.eventType, x.datetime FROM (SELECT t1.resourceID, t1.resourceName, MAX(t2.eventDateTime) AS datetime FROM Resource AS t1 INNER JOIN AgentStateDetail AS t2 ON t2.agentID = t1.resourceID GROUP BY t1.resourceID, t1.resourceName ) AS x INNER JOIN AgentStateDetail AS t ON t.agentID = x.resourceID AND t.eventDateTime = x.datetime ORDER BY x.resourceName"

Just change that string to this:

strSQL = "SELECT x.resourceName, t.eventType, t.reasonCode, x.datetime FROM (SELECT t1.resourceID, t1.resourceName, MAX(t2.eventDateTime) AS datetime FROM Resource AS t1 INNER JOIN AgentStateDetail AS t2 ON t2.agentID = t1.resourceID GROUP BY t1.resourceID, t1.resourceName ) AS x INNER JOIN AgentStateDetail AS t ON t.agentID = x.resourceID AND t.eventDateTime = x.datetime ORDER BY x.resourceName"

Now the query contains the reasoncode. However, you will have to translate the codes (small integers) to text to let it make sense on the display. If you wnt to to this neat, find out which table hold the values, make a querie that digs that table one time and loads the text values into local variables (make sure you define variables using dim).

Or, if your lame, like me, do something like this after the line "While Not objRS.EOF":

If objRS("reasonCode") = 1 Then

strReasonCode = "Lunch"

End If

If objRS("reasonCode") = 2 Then

strReasonCode = "End of Day"

End If

and so on

Last but not least, add a column to the table in the html output (I'll leave that up to your imagination).

HTH,

Leo

k.davis Mon, 02/18/2008 - 13:19

I've been using a page similar to this for a while. I ran into this thread and found the solution to setting mix mode authentication on the SQL server.(not TAC supported) I've followed the instructions in the .doc file but am getting the following error when I switch to Windows only-

Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Any ideas?

fielderj Wed, 02/20/2008 - 07:56

The most likely cause of this error is not changing the IIS guest account to a user that has access to the SQL database. Check the Directory Security properties on your IIS Virtual Website and make sure the account used for anonymous access is your "wallBoardUser" account, or whatever account you created to access your CRSSQL database.

Jeremy

iglesiascarlos Fri, 01/02/2009 - 03:55

Dear Jeremy,

I am getting the same error.

I have an IPCCX 5.0(2) cluster and I am trying the wallboard 4.2.1 version.

I have followed the user guide steps. Some remarks to this:

In IPCCX 5.0(2) administration waebpage for Real Time Snapshot Config I must set for the Wallboard System the following parameters:

- Server Name --> I put the IP address of the Web server where I copied the wallboard files.

- Administrator ID --> I put an ID of a database administrator for the IPCCX MS SQL (no wallboardUser, but an ID of an administrator).

- password --> the password for this ID.

In the parameters.cfg I set the IPCCversion = 4 as the "5.0(2)" seems to fail.

Using the default anonimous account in the IIS server I get the previously posted error. If I change the name to "wallboardUser" I get a "no permission to access this page" error.

"wallboardUser" is a user of the IPCCX database, it is not a user of any OS (nor IPCCX nor wallboard server). How does it affect the webpage permissions?

How can I solve this problem??

Thanks in advance for your kind support.

/Amaia

iglesiascarlos Fri, 01/02/2009 - 04:53

Dear Jeremy,

I get it working following the instructions for authentication with IPCCX 4.x. Instead of using the CiscoWbUsr user I have created a new one to avoid changing its unknown password.

Now I get the CSQ statics, when the agent statictics tried to be shown I get an error:

SELECT permission denied on object 'Resource', database 'db_cra', owner 'dbo'.

Best regards,

Amaia

fielderj Tue, 02/19/2008 - 06:25

Another update, I'm working on a rewrite that adds a nice frontend. Currently I'm using the Gila2 xhtml/css wrapper. Should have the first fully functioning version out by the end of the day.

This Front end incorporates all 3 queries (CSQ, ICD, and Agent) into 1 screen. It also allows you to sort the CSQ stats by column.

I've attached a screenshot of my dev code so you can see where I'm going with it.

Jeremy

l.mourits Tue, 02/19/2008 - 06:51

Jeremy,

I think this is neat, but do have one important comment. I would try to avoid having a scroll bar in a walboard presentation (agents list requires to scroll down in your current view).

Maybe you can try to enlarge the right panel and have more columns to display all agents.

Remember that most wallboards will be displaying only and not have a keyboard/mouse available.

Just my 2cents.

Hope it helps ;-)

Leo

fielderj Tue, 02/19/2008 - 07:29

I'm still working on the output formating, I will try to squeeze it all on one page, but even the original wallboard.asp scrolled for me. My company has 40 CSQ's with 80 agents on two separate servers so it's going to be hard to compress the entire page into one screen. What I might do instead is make a drop down where you can select an individual team to look at. Also, I've rotated my display 90 degrees and it makes for a much better experience.

fielderj Tue, 02/19/2008 - 11:49

Here is my go at fixing the scrolling issue. I've created 3 pages, First page gives you ICD + CSQ + Agent Summary. 2nd page give you ICD + Agent Detail, 3rd Page gives you ICD + CSQ stats.

I'm just working on cleaning up the code now. I should have it posted by 5pm est.

I'm also working on a module for the next revision that will allow you to click on an agent in a "not ready" state and allow you to make them ready from the web page. Not so much of a wallboard feature as a supervisor feature, but useful nonetheless.

Jeremy

l.mourits Wed, 02/20/2008 - 00:17

Jeremy,

IMHO the gila-overall.jpg looks much better this way. I like the grouping for the agents ;-)

Good job, keep up the good work.

Leo

fielderj Wed, 02/20/2008 - 07:51

Ok, here is the first release of the "Gila" wrapped wallboard 2.4.1.

A few minor changes to the original code:

1st: I noticed that the sql call that retrieves the agent stats wasn't checking to see if the agents that it was returning were active or not. This was causing it to return multiple rows for agents whose skill set had been modified recently. (IPCC doesn't update the original resource config when you change a resource's settings in RmCm, it instead creates a new resource and marks the old one as inactive...so if you make a change to a resource, that resource would show up twice on the wallboard.) I modified the query to make this check.

2nd: I didn't see a need to differentiate between an agent that was "logged in" and an Agent that is "not ready" on the summary page. For all practical purposes they are in the same state, and wont become ready until they manually press the ready button.

My next release will include the detailed agent stats page which will have the reason code column that will tell you why they are in the state they are in, so if you need to tell the difference between a "logged in" agent and a "not ready" agent you will be able to do so there.

There is a new variable in the parameters.cfg file: "fileName". If you wish to rename the gila-wallboard.asp to some other name, update this parameter to reflect whatever name you change it to.

Jeremy

fielderj Wed, 02/20/2008 - 10:06

Build 20080220.002 Changes:

Updated to FSF GPL licensing and added necessary verbiage.

Added distinction between agents who are "not ready" and agents who are on "non-acd" calls. This was done by returning the reason code in the agentStats query and parsing the not ready eventType against the reason code for the "not ready" status.

mwesche@msn.com Thu, 02/21/2008 - 05:52

that was a big help to me. We have one queue where they primarily make outbound calls, and prior to this there was no distinction in the script between not ready and not ready because they picked up the phone and made an outbound call. once I updated Leo's code with that If/then/Else code you provided, it was clear that some of those blinking NotReady agents were on outbound calls.

I like the plethura of stats your gila-wallboard has, it is great to provide to the managers but not on a 42" plasma due to the scrollbar. Good job.

I think it is fantastic that you all have taken your knowledge and applied it to a much needed tool in the call center arena. Thank you all for the contribution.

I attached a couple pages I did using the same code. just a little showcase, nothing fancy or elaborate. I thought it would be good to present what everyone's help can do.

Attachment: 
fielderj Thu, 02/21/2008 - 06:09

We rotated our wallboards 90* and the output is much better. Only caveat is that the gila wallboard requires a minium of 1024 display width so in order to rotate the display 90* on a plasma it has to be able to support 1080i/p output.

apetersen_51 Thu, 02/21/2008 - 09:34

mwesche - Your screen shots are exactly what I am looking for. Can you post your code for the two screen prints. Thanks

Tracy Larson Thu, 02/21/2008 - 09:48

I was hoping the code for the gila-agent and gila-gueue pages could be posted as well when clicked from the gila-overall screen. I am not a programmer so what you guys are doing is absolutely amazing to me. I am a router switch phone system guy that now has to take care of our UCCX server. Thanks a ton fellas - great work.

mwesche@msn.com Thu, 02/21/2008 - 11:43

Sure, but know this. I took both mmelbourne and lmourits code and combined it into one CSQ page and possibly someone else. I scoured posts dated back to 2 years ago and sampled everyone's code and all versions until I found what I could work with. thanks again everyone for contributing. I couldn't have done it without you all. The wallboard page is again lmourits code but I stopped the changeing of the page on refresh so its just a main CSQ Summary page and then I used hyperlinks for each CSQ to its respective CSQ/Agent details page. I say this because the CSQ/Agent code will be messy when you look at it. I tried to clean it up but it got out of control with some of the variables so I figured "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" . I'm a network engineer not a programmer so I don't feel so ashamed for the sloppy code, although I acknowledge its not good practice to leave it that way. Anyway....

Lmourits code references a parameters.cfg file for the database connection and referencing some variables, where as mmelbournes has all of it within the code itself so you will see each separate table has separate pieces of code and i just used html to combine the two together and made some minor adjustments.

Attachment: 
Jonathan Schulenberg Sat, 04/19/2008 - 12:31

As a community, do we want to create a Source Forge project to continue work on this application? NetPro doesn't seem very conducive to this type of work.

eddacey Wed, 10/21/2009 - 09:26

Hello Jeremy...hope that you can give me a clue as to what I have missed. I downloaded the gila-wallboard from your sourceforge site referenced within many email threads...I have a lab setup running UCCX 7.0 HA. I have followed the posted instructions to configure the wallboard and ALMOST have it working. I can see the screen and it does show my test agent signed on and does reflect when I change agent states. Problem is I don't see any CSQ data, calls in queue etc...I checked and rechecked the user and made sure RtCSQsSummary RtICDStatistics,AgentStateDetail

Resource, and Team were checked off under the roles...has anybody else seen this on UCCX 7.0?

Any advice/direction would be greatly appreciated...

Ed Dacey

fielderj Thu, 02/21/2008 - 11:40

Excellent! That looks great! I'm glad it's being put to good use.

Feel free to make any requests or recommendations for future development.

Jeremy

bolz_icw_ Tue, 04/15/2008 - 03:58

Hi,

your adapted version of the wallboard looks fantastic.

I would really like to have a similar one... :-)

But I am not that experienced in ASP, HTML and CSS I think it would be a great help, if I could have a look at your code.

Could you provide your asp and css files to this forum as well?

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Joachim

fielderj Tue, 04/15/2008 - 04:08

If you read the entire thread you will find it in the replies below.

fielderj Thu, 02/21/2008 - 09:53

I've added the necessary code to display the Reason Code column in the agent stats page. I've added parameters for modifing the default system codes and for displaying up to 5 user defined codes. Once I finish cleaning up the code I will post it online and then go back and update the original Wallboard 2.4.1 to include this code for those who don't care to use the gila version.

Attachment: 
mwesche@msn.com Thu, 02/21/2008 - 11:30

I was wondering how the reasonCodes were defined, I found the table where the code is stored but it doesn't cross reference anything that I could find that has a human like explanation of the reason. We have a bunch of reason codes that are 0 and then there are some that are in the 65750-65770 range but again I can't seem to find what those numbers represent.

fielderj Thu, 02/21/2008 - 11:35

The new parameters.cfg file in the latest build of gila-wallboard.asp has a user defined and system defined reason codes section that allows you to edit the text displayed for a given reason code. The default reason codes are defined by cisco as follows:

* Predefined Not Ready Reason Codes

0 = default

33 = supervisor moved agent to Not Ready

32755 = call ended

32756 = phone back in service

32757 = CM failover

32758 = work state timer expired

32759 = phone out of service

32760 = agent logged in

32761 = agent received non-ACD call

32762 = agent went off-hook

32763 = agent let a call go RNA

* Predefined Logout Reason Codes

0 = default

32764 = CRS failover

32765 = connection down

32766 = CAD closed

32767 = agent re-logged in

To my knowledge there are no reason codes returned for states other then "not ready" and "logged out" so in the latest build I faked it out by creating my own and making them user updatable.

fielderj Thu, 02/21/2008 - 11:30

Build 20080221.001 Changes:

Completed gila-agentStats.asp with reason codes.

Broke up the parameters.cfg file in to modules for easier naviagation.

More code cleanup on the original gila-wallboard.asp.

Please feel free to provide input on the output of the application. There may be several cool mods to be done that I haven't thought of. I will try to incorporate all requests/ideas that my time/coding skill allows for.

Jeremy

fielderj Thu, 02/21/2008 - 13:39

There will be tomorrow. I haven't finished auditing the code yet. It has essentially the same info as the gila-wallboard.asp sans agent summary and with 1 or 2 extra columns.

Jeremy

Tracy Larson Thu, 02/21/2008 - 13:49

Thanks Jeremy, you (and otheres) have saved me many complaints that would have come and a lot of money to obtain an ugly LED style wallboard.

bsalt@coadvanta... Thu, 02/21/2008 - 15:06

I may be dyslexic but I think the "oldest in queue" and "calls handled" columns got reversed in this version. Also, is anyone else seeing a discrepancy between the queue stats and the overall stats? Specifically, the total of the abandoned calls column does not equal the abandoned calls in the overall stats. The same thing applies to the longest wait time. Perhaps I have a script problem??

apetersen_51 Thu, 02/21/2008 - 15:52

nope, it's not just you. I have same issue with columns. Haven't confirmed call totals.

Aaron

fielderj Thu, 02/21/2008 - 19:15

My bad, wrong column header position. So much for QA.

You can see the error in the parameters.cfg file.

I will release an update for this tomorrow. For an immeadiate fix you can just change the following lines in the cfg file from this:

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column1 = "Queue Name"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column2 = "Agents Logged In"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column3 = "Agents Available"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column4 = "Calls In Queue"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column6 = "Oldest In Queue"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column5 = "Calls Handled"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column7 = "Calls Abandoned"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column8 = "Longest Wait Time"

to this:

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column1 = "Queue Name"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column2 = "Agents Logged In"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column3 = "Agents Available"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column4 = "Calls In Queue"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column5 = "Oldest In Queue"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column6 = "Calls Handled"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column7 = "Calls Abandoned"

Const TableColumnHeader_CSQStats_Column8 = "Longest Wait Time"

Jeremy

fielderj Fri, 02/22/2008 - 06:06

Here is the re-release of Build 20080221.001 with the fixed parameters.cfg

Thanks for everyone's quick work at spotting the error. I'll make sure to demerit my QA team :)

Cheers,

Jeremy

fielderj Fri, 02/22/2008 - 06:46

One thing I forgot to mention about the current build, it uses select statements accessing the Team table...so if you followed the install instructions verbatim and only gave your IIS user access to select from RtCSQ, RtICD and AgentStateDetail then you will notice that you aren't getting the nice Team headers on your Right Side Bar.

Right now it's just an asthetic issue if not enabled but in future releases I may make more use of this table to the point where not having access to it might break the application.

To enable these you will need to add access to the Team table through enterprise manager.

I will update the documentation in the next release to reflect this new requirement.

Jeremy

Tracy Larson Fri, 02/22/2008 - 06:51

Back on the Supervisor subject, looking through the database under the Resource Table, the resourceType specifies the difference between a supervisor and an agent with a 1 or a 2 correct? Then the rest of the parameters would be the same for viewing if they are logged in or not? Same with the Supervisor Table.

fielderj Fri, 02/22/2008 - 07:00

You are correct; however, there is no record added to the AgentStateDetail table when a supervisor logs in with just the Supervisor Desktop and not CAD.

Currently if I wanted to display how many supervisor desktops were open (and eating up a license) I would have no way of doing this.

I can however, tell you how many supervisors have logged into CAD, but from my experience most supervisors don't take part in the call-flow and only login with the supervisor desktop.

In the next release I will make supervisors who are logged in to CAD appear with an italic'd font in order for viewers to distinguish between the supes and the agents

Jeremy

fielderj Thu, 02/21/2008 - 19:29

I recieved an e-mail from a netpro member today with some good questions so I thought I would share it with the rest of the community in case others had similar observations...

just loaded up the wallboard script and it is awesome. Thank you for your work in making it more presentable. Please understand that this not a request for support and I am only providing feedback as I am assuming you are planning to use the board in production as well. Please let me know if you would rather me post it to the forum.

1) The overall call stats seem to conflict with the data displayed in the queue stats. For example, the number of abandoned calls in the overall is 4 and the number in the calls abandoned column is 3 (if you total them).

2) The longest wait time in the overall call stats is displaying differently than the longest wait time on the queue stats. I wonder if one of the stats is taking into account vmail time. This could also be playing a role in #1.

3) The supervisors who also participate as agents are not listed in the status column. I realize this is something that may be unique to our environment but it seems that you would want it to represent all agents regardless of whether they have elevated privileges.

/********************************************/

For your first two questions, you are correct that the overall stats

do not match up with the detailed CSQ stats. As near as I can figure,

the overall stats are a summary of the past 24 hours which is why you

may see totals that are always the same or larger (never smaller) then

you real CSQ totals. If you notice when you load it up first thing it

then morning it may say on the overall stats that you've already taken

X number of calls when you agents haven't even begun to sign in yet.

I haven't gotten TAC confirmation on this yet, it's just my best

guess.

As for your third question, this has been a source of great

frustration for me as well. As it turns out, Cisco does not report

Supervisor availibility in the Real Time stats. I found this out the

hard way when my system (which was showing only 60 agents logged in

out of a total 75 seats licensed) wouldn't allow the 61st agent to

sign in to IPCC. They were met with a "number of licensed agents

exceeded" error message. After looking at the stats and seeing only

60 agents signed in I was a bit concerned so I opened a TAC case.

Come to find out, IPCC does not report on supervisors logged into the

system, but continues to decrement the license counts. So when a

supervisor signs in with both CAD and the Supervisor desktop you're

using 2 licenses but only one will show in the RT stats. If the

supervisor logs in with the supervisor desktop alone and no CAD,

nothing will be reported for that user.

I'll look for a way to dip through the DB tomorrow to see if there

isn't some way I can end-around this issue and display stats on

supervisors seperatly.

Cheers,

Jeremy Fielder

Actions