cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.1 - Call Pickup Group Notification

jtoque
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i have difficulties configuring call pickup group notifications with CUCM 6.1.

I have configured pickup group, apply pickup group on phone's lines then activated notification on the pickup group settings.

Test scenario: i placed dn 1000 and 1001 in pickup group number 800 and call dn 1000 from extension 2000 => there is no notification on 1001.

I have checked enterprise and callmanager service parameters and also phone's line pickup settings which are using default system parameters...

Thanks a lot for your appreciate help.

Julien.

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Julien,

A couple of questions. Are 1000 and 1001 the Prime Lines (Line 1) on the IP Phones? Call Pickup Notification only works with Prime Lines on telephones.

What setting did you use for the Notification Timer under the Pickup Group configuration?

Take care,

Rob

Hello Rob, yes 1000 and 1001 are primary lines. I set notification timer to 6 seconds then to 3 seconds without success.

Any idea ?

Julien.

Ah, just the lack of CSS on the lines ! Pickup notifications need CSS on line and i only set it on the device level.

It works now.

Julien.

Hi Julien,

Thanks for posting back with your resolution. 5 points for helping others out with this good info!

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: