cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyone doing post call surveys?

danedevalcourt
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone doing a post call satisfaction survey that would know where to point me in the right direction for either a sample script or a document about creating one?

Working with IPCCX Premium 4.0(5)_Build042 over here.

Appreciate any help.

11 Replies 11

Do you have any 3rd party quality monitoring or management software like Verint, Witness etc?

What is it you are expecting to happen please describe.

We are only using Cisco agent software, no third party software for anything else.

The basic task/idea sent down from mgmt. was simple, after a helpdesk call ask the caller if they wish to complete a short survey.

I believe there are two ways to handle this in theory any way. Either have a system in place that detects the call is over, agent hangs up and the system then automatically asks the caller if they wish to complete a survey.

Second way is to have the agent ask the caller if they would be willing to complete a survey, if the answer is yes the agent could do something (like a transfer) to something like a call handler I guess.

Someone replied to one of my prior posts about post call surveys with some bug describing an issue where once the agent hangs up the call is lost so there is no way to currently automate a system to handle the call after the agent hangs up.

This is not neccessarily a problem in my opinion, not if you can have the agent transfer the call in some way to something that could then ask questions and register the responses.

The thought is just a few basic questions, no more then 5 questions. Each question would require the caller to respond by pressing numbers and then taking those numbers and dumping them to something: email, text file or database.

The questions would be something that start with the basic line "On a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being bad and 5 being excellent, ......"

Thats the basic idea. I know IPCCX Premium supports some IVR I believe, and it also has the email, and database integration options if I am not mistaken. It seems like it would have just about everything to do something basic like this.

We have our agents transfer them into a RP. I have created a script which would help you accomplish this. Can you send me your email address and I will forward you the script?

Thanks,

Danny

I am interested in this as well, could i get a copy of the script as well please? thanks in advance.

email me dvanze@rgl.net

Can you send me a copy of the script also

Thanks

Joe

As I look through this script I don't see or understand how or where the input is recorded if you will. Is it recorded to a database, or emailed or what? Appreciate the help.

Hi,

Post Call surveys are clearly something a lot of folks are inquiring about.

I need a sample script and from this thread, it appears that the last entry suggests that the sample script didn't function for this purpose.

Does anyone have any sample scripts for IPCC Express for post call surveys?

TIA,

Amir

Hi all,

Regarding this post call surveys, obviously, you can use CRS scripting to do these surveys and develop custom reports to do it. But in this case, if you have different surveys for different services or for different lines of business you would need to deploy a different script with different statistics reports to measure the surveys. Every time you need to change something in the survey you need to open your CRS script editor, change the script, upload it to the repository and change you reports development.

I have experienced with the Customer Feedback solution from Verint which allows a Contact Center to have a system to manage these survey process easily: from a web interface, a supervisor not IT sutff, can create surveys, record promts for each survey and upload it to the Customer Feedback server without needed to have IVR skill programming.

You can get more information in this URL:

http://verint.com/contact_center/section2a.cfm?article_level2_category_id=21&article_level2a_id=279

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

I'd like to see a copy of this as well if you don't mind...

Is there any further updates? I'm running 3.3(3) SR3 and would like to impliment this via the script so agents don't have an option of transfering only "good" calls to the survey. I know in other systems (ayaya, nortel, etc) thia can be done. I can't believed with the Cisco IPCC base that this is not possible or have been done before.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: