CCNA Practice exam questions

Unanswered Question
Feb 18th, 2008

I have got my CCNA resit exam coming up very shortly and I have done as much reading, etc as I possibly can.

I am after some practice exam questions, apart from the ones in the CCNA prep centre does anyody else have other recommendations?

I hear Pass4sure have quite up-to-date questions available, is this true?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
dbeare Mon, 02/18/2008 - 12:18

If you know the material, you should pass the exam. I'd recommend as much time on actual equipment as possible to prepare. Read, re-read and comprehend what the material is telling you and you should be able to pass. Set up some simple networks using RIP, EIGRP and OSPF, some standard and extended ACL's, set up VLAN's and VTP on some switches. Know the basics of Wireless and IPv6 and how they work. Make sure you know how to configure and understand WAN's, HDLC, PPP and how to use different types of encapsulation for WANs. That would be my suggestion.

dgilbert8306 Thu, 02/21/2008 - 08:30

I am in a similar situation...about 90% prepared for the exam and just ordered the pass4sure exam on the advice of several collegues who reported seeing anywhere from 60-80% of the questions already and smoking the exam. I know people that after legitimate study took pass4sure all teh way to CCIP. Its worth it from what I hear...I will be able to give you first hand advice after next thursday!

marksh9481 Thu, 02/21/2008 - 09:56

I took my exam on Tuesday and passed at second attempt with a 960.

I did download and use pass4sure the night before my exam and it did help me towards passing the exam, but do not reply solely on this.

I was also lucky in the fact i got the same 2 labs in the exam as I did in the previous one I failed and I knoew exactly what to do.

This Discussion